Wednesday, February 19, 2014

... And Then There Were Four

I realize that I haven't updated here as much as I would like. Raising three kids under 4 years old is not for the faint of heart! What I didn't realize, though, is that I never introduced you all to our sweet addition born October 17, 2013, weighing 6lb 11oz and measuring 18 3/4inches. So without further adieu...

Meet Ryleigh Grace Delisle!! Now at 4 months old, she has mastered tummy time and rolling from tummy to back, she is all smiles most of the time, and she has a great giggle!! Eliana and Jacob are enamored by their little sister, as are we. :)

  


    





7 comments:

belle said...

She's beautiful! :) Hahaha, you are right. My oldest 4 living children were all about a year and a half apart- I had 4 living children in 5 years. 8 years in diapers. :D Now, they are in or entering into the teenage years and it has been a blessing. I have more white hair than other moms my age -haha- but I wouldn't change it for the world. We're homeschooling and it has made for some wonderful read aloud times and newspaper article discussions. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

Sarah Schneider said...

Congratulations! I started following your blog a long time ago when I found Issac's story one day (a friend of mine had lost a little boy too).

I just realized you live in Frederick, MD and I am moving there! I would love to meet you some day. I have a 1.5 year old.

Sonya said...

OH!!!!!!!!! She is so incredibly beautiful. Congratulations. I am so glad you updated. I have been thinking about you guys and how you all are doing!!

Sarah St. Onge said...

She is so beautiful! Congratulations on this sweet little addition to your family.

<3

Nellie said...

Oh, love and blessings to you and your beautiful family!

From Heaven to Earth - may love, happiness, joy, peace and laughter fill your heart and home...ALWAYS!!!!

Her and Her and Him said...

Congrats! She's beautiful! Glad to hear you're all doing well.

:) Heather

Rach said...

Congratulations! Beautiful!