Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Update

Thank you all so much for praying for my friend, Sarah. With her permission, I am posting the update that I received in an email from her this morning...

Henry was born yesterday at 8:38am, weighed 2.4 pounds and is almost 15 inches. He has made it through his first night and has been doing so well. He's been eating formula by dropper, talking to us, and even opened his eyes the tiniest little bit. Everyone is surprised by what a fighter our little guy has been. I'm loving every moment, bittersweet that it may be.

I am so thankful for the time this family has had together. I am so thankful that God graciously has provided time for their family member to meet Henry while he is still alive.

Please continue to pray for this family. I know that they are grateful for your prayers.

6 comments:

Lilly's Mom (Desiree) said...

continuing to pray!!

Adeline said...

Praying for them!

Nellie said...

Sending lots of precious love and prayers....

Tammy On the Go said...

so glad for the update becaues I have been praying!

Donna said...

Prayers from here also...

asplashofsunshine said...

So happy to hear that little Henry is getting many smooches, hugs, and time with his family. Great news!