Thursday, April 30, 2009

Golf Tournament Update

Just a quick post to let you know that the website for Isaac's Golf Tournament is up and running, thanks to our dear friend John! Check it out at http://isaacsgolftournament.org/

Also, several of you have kindly commented asking what those of you who are out of town and too far to travel for this tournament could do to support it. Spencer and I are just in awe. We have a few ideas, and I'll be posting about them once we figure out the nuts and bolts.

But for now, feel free to check out the website... registration information will be posted in the next few days!

PS-- Guess whose concert Spencer and I are going to tomorrow night? Hint: He sings the song that is the namesake of this blog!

7 comments:

Lauren said...

Mark Schultz! What do I win?? Just kidding. Can't wait to hear how we can help out from "afar" and because my husband is HORRIBLE at golf. :)

Mary P said...

Looking foward to helping out :-)

Laura from Philly said...

This is great! If you can, you should put a picture of Little Man on the website...I know your link is there...but seriously, who could resist saying yes to his little sweet face and button nose! Just a thought... :)

Stacy D said...

Laura... great thought! We actually do have a picture of him on the Isaac's Story link! :)

Kristin said...

Mark Schultz is my FAVORITE!! I saw him in concert many years ago and it was the best concert I had ever been to. Have fun!

Misty Rice said...

It looks awesome girl. So proud of you guys and I love Golf...wish I could participate. Are they going to wear shirts???

Have a beautiful weekend.

Misty Rice said...

and I agree.... would love to see a picture of Isaac on the home opening page of the site.... Ill go back now and check the story link.