Thursday, October 29, 2009

Carly Update #3

I received a text from Carly this evening that she was readmitted to the hospital. Her blood pressure is on the rise again, and her labs from yesterday weren't so great. At this point, they're not sure what's going to happen. The last time I talked to her, she told me that if her preeclampsia became severe again after she hit 32 weeks (which she already is), then they'd deliver. So, I don't know if that's the plan, nor do I know just how bad her bp and labs were. What I do know is that it must be incredibly scary to be walking through the same circumstances as they did with Will, only a few weeks farther along... hoping that this time they'll get to bring their baby boy home.

Please continue to pray... for wisdom for the doctors, for peace for Carly and her husband, and for protection over their precious baby boy. I will update when I know more.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

I'm praying so much for her.
Caroline

Holly said...

Praying that Carleigh can make it to 32 weeks!! But I also know God can do more!

Miche said...

I was thinking of her on the way to work this morning. How scary that must be. Prayers will be said for her tonight.