Saturday, February 27, 2010

5

I love Saturdays... a great reprieve from the work week!


Today, would you please specifically be praying for Spencer as he leads our family in this next new and exciting chapter? Please pray for his nerves as we head back to the hospital, for patience with me as I learn how to be a mother to a baby at home, for focus the day of Eliana's birth, for his ability to balance finishing up his grad school work while gearing up for Thursday, and for grace as he balances the joy with the missing.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Continuing in prayer for Spencer, and you too. Thank you for the privilege of praying for you!

Lilly's Mom (Desiree) said...

praying!!

The Knight Family said...

enjoy your last weekend, just the 2 of you. You'll be blessedly busy next weekend ! Prayers and Love coming from Tennessee
~Cindy

Jennifer said...

Hi, Stacy! I've been following your count down this week, and I'm praying for you! I'm anxious and excited for you at the same time! Thanks for sharing your lives with us!
Love,
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

I have never commented before but have followed your blog since before Issac was born. I wanted you to know that I recently got a new computer and lost my "favorites". I simply but "Blog about Baby Issac" in google and your blog is the FIRST thing that came up. He will always be your first!! I will be thinking of you as you welcome your precious baby girl into the world. Tonya Manning