Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Spirit of Generosity

Spencer and I have been the fortunate recipients of two local photographers' extreme generosity. This first, Bill Millios, did our maternity pictures when I was pregnant with Isaac, came to the hospital and beautifully photographed our time with him on his birthday, and put together a beautiful slide show for us to use at Isaac's memorial service. Bill is incredibly talented, extremely generous, and the photographs we have of us with Isaac are something whose value cannot be measured.

The second, Crissie Traugott, contacted me last summer and offered to cover the first annual Isaac Timothy Delisle Memorial Golf Tournament. She did a beautiful job documenting the day! She also graciously offered to do some maternity pictures to capture my pregnancy with Eliana, as well as newborn pictures once Ellie arrives. Just wanted to share a few photos from our time this past Sunday in downtown Frederick. It was freezing, but a lot of fun.










Bill and Crissie, thank you both for your spirit of generosity and the priceless gifts you have given to Spencer and I. We are incredibly grateful.

25 comments:

Kamaile said...

Beautiful pictures!

Anonymous said...

I love them, I can't wait to see Eliana's pictures!

Leanie said...

Those are beautiful. I have been a follower for a very long time and want to wish you all the best as you prepare for your precious daughter. I am thinking of you.

trennia said...

The last picture chocked me up...beautiful!

Devon said...

so beautiful!!!!

asplashofsunshine said...

Definitely pictures that you will treasure forever. How wonderful to have such generous and gracious photographers.

becca said...

i love all of them! what a beautiful moment captured.

Lilly's Mom (Desiree) said...

these are absolutely beautiful! :-)

Tammy On the Go said...

these are so beautiful

Anonymous said...

I have been reading your blog and following your journey or some time now. I am often moved by your words and spirit. I was shocked when your blog today and saw pictures of you in downtown Frederick because I live there myself! Apparently it really is a small world! Thinking of you and wishing you love and peace in the last few months of your pregnancy, Erin

Southern said...

These are beautiful!!!! What special memories!!!

Cynthia said...

I love the last one.

Thinking of you guys.

Stephanie said...

Wow...those are beautiful!!
I love the one of you holding the ultrasound! I've never seen that done before!!!
AWESOME gifts!!!

jennifer said...

beautiful!!! you are glowing! best wishes on an easy, safe delivery of your daughter and and also the sobering memories it will bring of your son, may you find joy in both.

Stephanie said...

Those pictures are so beautiful.
I am so sorry about your son, I can't imagine the heartbreak. I have lost several babies through miscarriage. It's incredible how much and how fast you love your sweet miracles.
God bless you and your growing family!

Unknown said...

So cute! I cannot wait to see more :) It's amazing how much lower you are carrying with Elaina than with Issac...maybe the old wives tales are true about how you carry boys and girls!

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful Stacy, I will pray for you and your family and await the happy news....can't believe March is almost here!!!!

The Knight Family said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE those! So sweet.
I think my favorite is the 3rd one!

Much love,
Cindy (from Tennessee)

FSD said...

Great photos! You look beautiful!

Angie said...

Beautiful picture....I have been following your story for a long time and am praying for you and am so happy for your new little baby girl!!!

Miche said...

You look great! I can't wait to "meet" her :)

Jess said...

Love the beautiful pictures!

Holly said...

I love your pics!

The Hull Munchkins said...

How precious. You are right, pictures are priceless!

I especially love the last one.

Angela said...

Awesome pictures! You will treasure these forever!