Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Nice Legs!

I don't usually write posts so close together, but wanted to update you all on yesterday's ultrasound.

Everything basically looks the same medically speaking. I didn't expect much to change. Sweet Isaac was hiding his face from us. Both the sonographer and the doctor tried to get us pictures of his face but couldn't. The doctor did get a great 3-D picture of his little legs and feet though...



Isn't that amazing?!

We also learned that Isaac has a head full of LOTS of hair! I was so glad to hear that... I really wanted him to have hair when he was born. It's so neat that they're able to tell those things from an ultrasound picture.

We're still waiting to hear from the doctors at CHOP (Children's Hospital of Philadelphia) and can still use your prayers for all of the things I mentioned in yesterday's post. Thanks :)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great u/s picture! Love those legs! You and your family are in my prayers. I pray every week that God will heal Isaac's body.

Lauren said...

Those little legs just tug at my heart strings. So adorable! I'm praying for you, your husband, and your beautiful baby Isaac every day!

Anonymous said...

Awww, what beautiful little legs! Praying for you and Isaac and daddy. I just want a miracle for you guys!!!!

Stephanie said...

What perfect, sweet little legs and feet! I love this picture!!
Praying for you so much~

Anonymous said...

Wow! I have never seen such a great 3-d pic like that before. My DD's were never that clear and I thought at the time they did a good job getting them.

Isaac has great legs! And you all have beautiful hearts - no pics needed for that. Continued prayers and expecting miracles.

Anonymous said...

How adorable is that!!

Sending good vibes out into the universe for you!!

~cpsocal

Laura said...

Sweet little legs...hope they are kicking you strong! Praying for you as you continue to face all the details!

Taylor said...

That is just amazing. You can even see his tiny little ankle bones!
Love, Taylor

AngelsAmid said...

his legs are so adorable!! :) Still praying- all the time

The Fabulous Ms. Beth said...

What sweet little legs!! I hope when he makes his appearance that you take lots and lots of pictures! My prayers continue to be with you and your family!

EJL said...

Wow! So awesome!

Anonymous said...

I found your blog randomly. Your story is sweet and touching. I can completely sense the love you have for your son. I am keeping you and your family in my prayers as you walk this journey. As a fellow Christian, and believer in an Almighty God, I think you are absolutely amazing and walking this journey on His strength.

Stephanie said...

What an amazing picture! Such sweet little feet he has.