Sunday, January 4, 2009

Another Generous Offer

I was contacted by Tammy a few weeks ago with another generous offer to host a fundraiser to continue to raise money for Isaac's playground. I am so humbled by the generosity of so many people offering to do this for us.

Tammy works for a company called Thirty-One. I had never heard of it before, but let me tell you... they have the cutest things!! It's a Christian-based company that sells all kinds of bags and other personalized items (think sort of Vera Bradley-ish, but a little different) through home and on-line shows. Anyhow, I printed their catalog and am quite impressed! Looks like I know where I'll be spending a little bit of my Christmas money!

Anyhow, the fundraiser will run from today through the end of January. Tammy will donate 25% of her sales in January to support Isaac's playground. You do not need to mention Isaac or this blog when you order.

To order, go here to view the catalog and, if you wish, place an order!

Thank you, Tammy, for your generosity and support. And thank you, blog friends, for continuing to support us in more ways than we could have imagined...

PS- A Jamaica re-cap complete with pictures will be up in a few days.

5 comments:

Susan NiƱo said...

Hi Stacy--

I live in San Antonio and have been reading your blog since about the beginning. I have also sent the link to many friends to pray for you, Spencer and Isaac.

Friday night I had a dream that 2 babies came to visit me to tell me things are ok and will work out and be wonderful. One was Isaac and the other was sweet Logan Burgess who died from SIDS June 5. His Mom is my best friend and they live in KC. I got to see Logan in Nov 2007 when he was 4 weeks old. It was pretty neat to wake and think - hmmmm, heavenly angels came to me in my dream...how awesome!

I wish I could donate big bucks for the playground.... I will look at the company and her products you mentioned in this entry.

Hugs from Texas!

Laura said...

What a great store....and such a generous offer. Thinking of you, Sending love.

Anonymous said...

Stacy,
While you were posting Sun.a.m.,
I must have been posting at the
same time on the previous blog entry.
When I finished I noticed todays'
post.
I checked out the site before
church, and thought the products looked great and also very reasonable.I hope to order some!
What a generous offer!
Continued prayers.
Betty L.
Betty L.

Unknown said...

What a wonderful way to start the new year! X.

Anonymous said...

Stacy, do you think you want to try for another baby in the future?