Thursday, February 12, 2009

It's Been A While

Hi Friends,

It has been a while since I last wrote. I wish I had some sort of exciting news about which to update you, or something to share that has really been on my heart this week. The fact of the matter is, this week has just been incredibly busy... and I really don't like that. I used to thrive of a busy schedule, and now it irks me that I don't have the time to unwind, read, process... and blog... the way that I like to. Some weeks are like that I suppose.

I at least did want to check in here to let you all, my faithful blog readers, know that we're still alive and are here... just much more busy than usual, and much more busy than we would like.

There is something exciting in the works that I can't wait to share with you... an awesome opportunity we have been given to honor Isaac, share the truth of God, and serve our community. When the time is right, I will let you know all about it.

Until then, thank you for continuing to pray for us and encourage us...

19 comments:

King J's Queen said...

We continue to remember your family in our prayers.

Bluebird said...

I'm already excited to hear about your opportunity! I know it still hurts, and that won't ever change. But it must be exciting to see so much good come from Isaac's short but beautiful life. How very special that must be!

Erin said...

Always thinking about your family and sweet Issac! Can't wait to hear your exciting opportunity!

Anonymous said...

We are praying for you in the good days and the not-so-easy days. Remember you are in thought and prayers daily.

Erica said...

Can't wait to hear about it! As always, praying for you guys!

Meg said...

Can't wait to find out about your good news, Stacy. You and Spencer are still in my thoughts and prayers.

julie said...

Still praying for you, and I put you on my blog list so that others can pray too. I hope that is OK!

Cathy said...

just can't wait to hear!

Melissa said...

I don't comment often, but am always thinking of you....Every time I see pictures of your sweet boy it breaks my heart and I could never wrap my arms around the way you must feel. He truly was beautiful and his little life impacted the world. Hope you and your husband can see the sun shine once again.

Anonymous said...

Looking foward to seeing how you allow
God to work in your life. You are really
impacting my walk with Christ in a great
way. Visit my blog. Kathy

Unknown said...

Look forward to hearing about it =] xxx.

Anonymous said...

hey, I will be sending the money soon for the playground!
love to you!

Nicole said...

Praying for a "slower" upcoming week...

Avie Hardin said...

I'm not really sure how I found your blog, but I know God led me to it. We lost our sweet baby girl September 19. Reading your blog helped me realize that I'm not alone in this journey.

Stephanie said...

Continuing to pray for your family! Can't wait to hear about your news.

Erika said...

Praying for continued strength and courage for you and Spencer. I can't wait to hear your opportunity when you're ready. :-)

Trish said...

Praying.

And thinking about you two and of course Isaac!


with love,
Trish
Max's mommy

Leza said...

I cannot wait to hear about your exciting opportunity. Isaac is such a lucky little angel to have such wonderful parents like you who never let his memory fade. He will always have presence in this world and his story will never be forgotten. God Bless you all

Devoted prayer warrior
Devoted reader
Devoted Isaac fan!

Danielle Holsapple said...

I look forward to hearing your opportunity. Blessings...